Saturday, December 29, 2012

Jack: An 8 Year Old Adopted from Krasnoyarsk



Dear Mr. President,

My name is Jack McLaughlin.  My Mom and Dad adopted me from Krasnoyarsk, Russia when I was 32 months old. My adoptive parents came to play with me in the orphanage.

I am now 8 years old.  When I left Russia and went to the United States of America, I went to our house.  I saw that I had two sisters and two brothers.  I like to play with my brothers and sisters a lot.  I like to play games and go to parks.  I like to play Hide and Go Seek with them.  I like to play with them in the snow, too.  I like to play in my front and backyard when it is hot.  I like to play football in the front yard and play trucks in the backyard with my sister, Mary Christine.

I like to go out to dinner with my family to restaurants.  I like to play on the playground at McDonalds and Burger King.  I like to say prayers and go to Church together.  I like to play tag with my Dad in our backyard.  I like to spend time with my Mom when it is quiet.  I like to go to the swimming pool.  I like to go to my Grandma’s house and play.

Please let Russian children come to live with families in the United States instead of orphanages.

From,

Jack McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment