Sunday, December 30, 2012

Four Year Old Girl Adopted from Russia



Dear President Putin,

I am 4 years old, and I was adopted from Russia last year.

I have a medical condition that caused me to be turned away from many Russian families that were interested in me. So I think I would have lived my entire life in the orphanage if my American parents hadn't adopted me.

I am doing great here in America! I have 2 big brothers and a little sister who is my best friend. My parents talk often about the country I was born in, and I would love to go back some day. But I am really thankful that I came the U.S. and get to have a family now, especially a mommy and a daddy!

I am sad to think that some of my friends from my orphanage may not get families now.

Please change your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment